Are you feeling confused or overwhelmed by the abundance of nutrition information out there?
Do you feel you’re making all the right food choices but you’re not achieving your weight loss goals?
Has your Doctor highlighted the need for some dietary changes to improve your health and you just don’t know where to start?
Luckily you don’t need to feel overwhelmed by all the confusing nutritional information out there because I’m here to help translate all that technical “mumbo-jumbo” into practical advice on food and eating for you.
Nutrition isn’t as scary as you think. I want you to be excited by it and have an enjoyable experience with food.
I love to build a collaborative relationship so that I can really understand your goals, your life and your barriers to change. Achieving many small short terms goals is what ultimately leads to an overall long-term goal. Let’s start small by developing realistic and achievable strategies that fit into your routine and then work our way towards achieving your bigger goals!
Alice can help you with:
- Balanced approaches to weight loss and maintenance
- Practical strategies for healthy eating with a busy lifestyle
- Managing cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Improving blood pressure through dietary changes
- Meal and snack ideas for a busy lifestyle
- Supporting bone health through food and nutrition
- Healthy eating for an active lifestyle
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with the Dietitian’s Association of Australia (DAA).
- Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science / Human Nutrition from the University of Canberra.
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics from University of Canberra.
Alice is available at:
- Woden on Wednesdays
- Harrison on Thursdays
Private health and/or Medicare rebates are available for private consultations. Please discuss this at your appointment.