Food is a big part of my life; to me it is nostalgic, enjoyable, social and fun. Therefore, I have no desire to be the food police! I understand that food is far more than just nourishment for our bodies and that there are many aspects of our lives that influence the way in which we eat.
I am passionate about meeting you where you are and collaborating with you to find practical and realistic strategies to suit your lifestyle.
Growing up in South Africa and living in Australia has helped me understand the many cultural and social influences on our food choices as well as a love for cooking and sharing food of all cuisines. If you’re looking for kind, non-judgemental and “taylored” nutrition advice, I would love to work together towards your goals!
Taylor has worked in a range of health care settings and with a variety of conditions. She has experience supporting patients with malnutrition and liver disease in a number of hospitals in NSW as well as working in Cambodia helping clients to manage Type 2 Diabetes.
Taylor is one of our newest team members and she is excited to start helping you!!
Taylor can help you with:
- Healthy habit building for weight loss and maintenance
- Supporting healthy weight gain for individuals struggling with malnutrition
- Improving blood sugar levels and managing Type 2 Diabetes
- Managing liver disease and improving fatty liver conditions.
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) with the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA).
- Bachelor of Human Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours) at the University of Newcastle.
Taylor is available at:
- Harrison on Tuesdays
- Woden on Thursdays and Saturdays*
- *Saturday appointments are available from the 29th of June 2019
Private health and/or Medicare rebates are available for private consultations. Please discuss this at your appointment.