Beetroot, Orange and Pineapple Blend
For many of out clients, sorting out snacking habits is one of the best ways they can improve their overall eating pattern, lose weight and improve their health. If you’re the type of person who likes to nibble, pick or graze, how about swapping one of your usual snack foods for this easy vegetable and fruit snack.
Servings: 1 person
- ½ beetroot, fresh peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 orange (ripe)
- 200 g pineapple, fresh skin removed, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, fresh roughly chopped
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup ice
- Place all the above ingredients into a powerful blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve into 2-3 glasses and enjoy!
Whole foods: 100% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ½ serve vegetables
- 3 serves fruit
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g