Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1-2 x cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins, cut into inch sized pieces
- 1 x cup mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 x capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 x carrot, thinly sliced
- 2-3 x gloves garlic, crushed
- 1 x red onion, quartered
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 x cup snow peas, ends removed
- 1 x cup choy sum, cut into 3 inch long sections
- ½ x cup cashews
- Cook the brown rice by following the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat ½ of the oil in a large non-stick fry pan or wok. Add the chicken pieces in batches and cook until golden. Remove from the heat and repeat with the remaining chicken and set aside.
- Heat the remaining portion of oil in the pan. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until soft. Add the mushrooms, capsicum and carrot and stir fry for a further 3 minutes. Add the chicken back into the pan along with the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Finally add the snow peas, choy sum and cashews and cook for 1 minute or until the choy sum has just wilted. Remove from the heat.
- Immediately serve with a portion of brown rice. Enjoy!