If you haven’t given chia seeds a go, then you are in for a real treat. Combining the chocolate, fresh berries and pops of chia makes this a recipe you will call a favourite in no time. It is also super easy and not to mention healthy. Bonus!
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Combining the chocolate, fresh berries and pops of chia makes this a recipe you will call a favourite in no time.
Servings: 4 people
- 1½ cup milk, skim (cow or soy milk)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 100 g chia seeds
- 2 punnet strawberries, fresh ends removed, chopped
- Combine the milk, maple syrup, vanilla essence and cocoa powder in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 small glasses. Add 1 tbsp chia seeds to each glass and stir well to combine. Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours.
- Serve with fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Whole foods: 66% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¼ serve carbohydrate
- ¼ serve protein
- ¼ serve fruit
- 1 serve fat
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 50mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g