Chocolate and Passionfruit Parfait
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 passionfruits
- 80g dark chocolate (16 squares), melted
- 100g hazelnuts, crushed
- 400g plain Greek or natural yoghurt
- Melt the dark chocolate until smooth and runny. Pour chocolate into a snap lock bag and seal. Cut a small hole in one corner of the bag. Gently pipe the melted chocolate onto baking paper, making patterns such as lattice, circles or hearts. Whatever you like! Allow it to cool in the fridge for 20 minutes. Alternatively, you can grate the chocolate, using a fine cheese grater.
- In a small glass, place 2 tsp of yoghurt. Top the yoghurt with a sprinkle of nuts, the pulp of one half of a passion fruit and some chocolate lattice. Repeat the layers again by adding another 2 tsp of yoghurt, a sprinkle of nuts, the pulp of the other half of passion fruit and chocolate lattice. Finish with another dollop of yoghurt and a chocolate lattice for decoration.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition Info per serve
- Energy: 1651kJ (394 calories)
- Protein: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 24g (21g sugar)
- Fat: 27g (8g saturated fat)
- Fibre: 5g
- Sodium: 75mg