Mexican Lettuce Burritos
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 200g 4 bean mix, washed and drained
- 200g corn kernels, washed and drained
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 8 iceburg lettuce leaves, washed
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add garlic and tomatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until tomatoes become soft.
- Add in zucchini to the saucepan. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in parsley, capsicum, bean mix and corn. Leave to simmer for another 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Carefully remove lettuce leaves from the lettuce bunch and set aside. In each lettuce leaf, place a heaped spoonful of the Mexican mix, sprinkle cheese over the top and add a dollop of Greek yoghurt in the centre.
- To wrap: fold the bottom up first, followed by each side.
- Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition info per serve
- Energy: 1503kJ (359 cal)
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 31g
- Fat: 17g
- Fibre: 9g
- Sodium: 429mg