A recipe this easy AND delicious should be illegal (jokes). Not to mention it is super healthy and will solve any dinner woes in a heartbeat. We are all so pressed for time these days and the word ‘convenient’ is a must for our daily lives. This one pan recipe ticks all the boxes. Give it a try.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4x fresh salmon fillets (100g each)
- 2x tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2x zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1x red capsicum, cut into sticks
- 1x red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Juice of a lemon
- 2x garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the cannellini beans, zucchini, capsicum, onion and cherry tomatoes in half the olive oil. Place in an oven tray. Top with salmon fillets.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Combine the remaining oil, lemon juice and garlic. Pour over the pan and serve immediately! Yum!
Nutrition Information Per Serve
- Energy: 1993kJ (476 cal)
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 29g (12g sugar)
- Fats: 20g (4g saturated)
- Fibre: 17g
- Sodium: 649mg