A recipe this easy AND delicious should be illegal (jokes). Not to mention it is super healthy and will solve any dinner woes in a heartbeat. We are all so pressed for time these days and the word ‘convenient’ is a must for our daily lives. This one pan recipe ticks all the boxes. Give it a try.
One Pan Salmon and Vegetables
- 4 salmon, fillet, fresh (100g each)
- 2 can beans, cannellini, canned drained and rinsed
- 2 zucchini cut into sticks
- 1 capsicum, red cut into sticks
- 1 onion, red cut into chunks
- 1 cup tomato, cherry
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp oil, olive
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the cannellini beans, zucchini, capsicum, onion and cherry tomatoes in half the olive oil. Place in an oven tray. Top with salmon fillets.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Remove from the oven to rest for a couple of minutes.
- Combine the remaining oil, lemon juice and garlic. Pour over the pan and serve immediately! Yum!
- 1 serve of protein
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 2 serve vegetable
- ½ serve fat