Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1 ½ cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- In a small frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add bananas and vanilla extract and stir until golden brown and soft. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine flour, buttermilk and eggs and beat with a whisk or electric beater until smooth.
- Lightly spray a fry pan with olive oil and cook 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Serve 3-4 pancakes topped with carmelised bananas and yoghurt. Enjoy!
Nutrition Info Per serve (1/4 recipe)
- Energy: 1456 kJ (346 calories)
- Protein: 13.2g
- Carbohydrates: 46g (16.2g sugars)
- Fat: 10.2 (5.5g saturated fat)
- Fibre: 6.2g
- Sodium 388mg