Ingredients (serves 8)
- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 cucumbers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- 4-5 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- Cook the quinoa per the packet instructions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint and shallots and toss together.
- Add the quinoa and olive oil and toss to combine. A small drizzle of lemon juice is also a delicious flavour twist!
- Serve as a side dish to your main meal or in a wrap with chicken. Enjoy!