Quick and easy side dish
Servings: 8 people
- ½ cup quinoa, white (uncooked)
- 2 tomato, common finely diced
- 2 cucumber, any finely diced
- ½ cup parsley, flat leaf, fresh finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint, fresh finely chopped
- 4 shallot finely chopped
- ½ tbsp oil, olive
- Cook the quinoa per the packet instructions. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint and shallots and toss together.
- Add the quinoa and olive oil and toss to combine. A small drizzle of lemon juice is also a delicious flavour twist!
- Serve as a side dish to your main meal or in a wrap with chicken. Enjoy!
Whole foods: 85% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¼ serve carbohydrate
- ½ serve vegetable
Calories: 68kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 13mg | Fiber: 3g