Rainbow Ricotta Fritters
Ingredients (make 12, 4 serves)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 375g smooth ricotta
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- ½ large zucchini, grated
- ¼ large beetroot, grated
- pinch of salt
- Combine eggs, milk, ricotta, salt and flour in a bowl, stir until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly into 3 bowls.
- Keeping each vegetable separate, squeeze any extra liquid out of the carrot, zucchini and beetroot. Add a separate vegetable to each bowl and stir well to combine.
- In a frying pan, add 1 Tbsp. of mixture per fritter. Cook for approx. 2-3 mins each side on medium heat.
- Serve with a side salad and enjoy!
- These are also great for bite-sized snacks (handy lunchbox idea) – use only 1 tsp. per fritter.
- Suitable for freezing and reheating.
- Use gloves for grating the beetroot to prevent staining your hands.