Help! You’ve got to work and you’ve forgotten your lunch! Dang it!
Never fear, just head to your nearest supermarket and grab these 4 ingredients. This recipe is part of our healthy convenience meal series and is a protein, fibre and nutrient rich meal with no cooking but plenty of enjoyment.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 200g smoked salmon
- 1x kalesalw coleslaw kit
- 2 tbsp aioli
- 1 tin 4 bean mix, drained and rinsed
- Serve up each dinner plate with half the salmon, half the 4 bean mix and half the kaleslaw.
- Drizzle each plate with aioli. Serve and enjoy!
Nutrition Information Per Serve
- Energy: 2078kJ (497 cals)
- Protein: 36.3g
- Carbohydrate: 27.6g (sugars: 11.4g)
- Fat: 23.3g (saturated fat: 3.9g)
- Fibre: 16.2g
- Sodium: 1894mg