Strawberry, Basil and Goats Cheese Salad
This fresh, colourful and unique salad won't disappoint!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups spinach, baby and rocket mix
- 1 bunch basil, fresh leaves roughly chopped
- ½ punnet strawberries, fresh thinly sliced
- 3 radishes, small thinly sliced
- 40 g walnuts chopped (¼ cup)
- 50 g cheese, goats crumbled
- ½ tbsp oil, olive
- 1 tbsp mustard, dijon
- 2 tbsp vinegar, balsamic
- ½ tbsp maple syrup, pure
- 1 clove garlic minced finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the dressing by whisking all the ingredients in a cup or a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the leafy salad mix, basil, strawberries, nuts and cheese on a serving plate or in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly and toss gently to combine. Serve and enjoy.
Whole foods: 55% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¼ serve protein
- ½ serve fat
- ¼ serve fruit
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 195mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 113mg