What are the Hub Boxes?
We set people FREE from strict diets and stupid food rules. We do this by delivering fresh produce boxes, full of whole foods that teach you healthy eating habits right to your door.
How does it work:
- Step 1: Place your order during an open release period.
- Step 2: Receive a box every fortnight. Thursdays between 3pm – 7pm
Over the course of the year there will be set times when you’ll be able to purchase a 12-box subscription or an individual box in the series. These set times will be the only time you can place an order. If you miss out on placing your order in the current release then you will have to wait until the next release to either opt into our 12-box subscription or buy an individual box. No exceptions.
Missed the current release? Add your name to this Priority List to register your interest for next release.
When is the first release?
- Sales open: 12pm, Friday 7th June 2019 (sales open to Priority List)
- Sales open: 12pm, Sunday 16th June 2019 (sales open to public)
- Sales close: 11pm, Sunday 23rd June 2019
- Deliveries Commence (Box 1): Thursday 11thJuly 2019. Boxes delivered fortnightly from this date.
When is the next release?
To be confirmed. Add your name to this Priority List to register your interest for next release.
Box Options and Costs
- ‘Love and Marriage’: 6-month subscription, 12 fortnightly boxes delivered. $10 joining fee. $120/month for 6 months. Free delivery.
- ‘Friends with Benefits’: Single box, a new box released each fortnight. $69/box. Free delivery.
Where do you deliver the boxes?
Boxes are available for delivery to Canberra and Queanbeyan. Please see below for more details about surrounding towns and regions:
- Googong – Yes
- Gundaroo – No
- Murrumbateman – Yes
- Sutton – Yes
- Bungendore – Yes
- Royella – Yes
- Little Burra – No
Can I choose what boxes I get for the subscription?
Unfortunately not. For this pilot stage, if you only want to purchase a subscription you receive the boxes as outlined on the sales page. If you’d like to purchase boxes individually you will need to wait until the sales open for each box, which corresponds to the delivery schedule below.
What are in the boxes?
Every box will contain different items. We’d like to delight you every fortnight with a surprise which is why we won’t tell you exactly what to expect in every box. However, each box will have a theme and contents will be based around that theme. The basic inclusions of each box is included on the sales page.
Each box will contain fresh produce, spices or herbs, pantry items and a gift. You will also have a different information pack in each box that will give you:
- a recipe idea for the box contents
- nutrition principles and advice
- information on how to use an ingredient in the box that you might be unsure of
Can I customise what’s in my box?
At this pilot stage boxes cannot be customised.
Can I cancel a subscription?
We have no lock in contracts. If you are not happy you can cancel your subscription any time you want. Keep in mind, if we have processed a payment and still owe you a box we will go ahead with that delivery and cancel your subscription the next fortnight. We are not able to process refunds if you change your mind. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org give us a call on 6174 4663.
How many people can one box serve?
It depends. Most of the recipes in the box serve 2-6 people and you’ll be given enough ingredients to make that recipe, with minimal ingredient for you to add yourself.
The aim of the boxes is NOT to feed you and your family for a certain amount of time. They are not meal boxes like Hello Fresh and Dinnerly. The aim of the boxes is to encourage you to try and experiment with a new recipe and ingredients and get excited about adding whole fresh food into your diet in an easy and sustainable way.
Our boxes are not meant to serve an entire family for days, rather, we serve as more of a practical nutritional tool that coaches, teaches and encourages basic nutrition principles in your life.
How often do the boxes get delivered?
Expect a box delivered every fortnight. Deliveries are made Thursdays between 3pm – 7pm
What time will the boxes be delivered?
The delivery window is Thursdays (fortnightly) between 3pm – 7pm.
Do you deliver nationwide?
At this pilot stage we are only delivering to the ACT and its surrounds. If you are interested, then click here to join an interested list for your state.
What’s the reason behind the cheeky humour?
Society places a lot of stress and pressure on women about eating or looking a certain way. Dieting has become the norm and a lot of women have taken to nutrition in such a serious and anxiety induced manner that if you ‘fail’ a diet or meal plan you somehow feel like a failure. We are trying to flip this mentality and introduce a fun, new and cheeky approach to something that spurs on so many negative emotions.
What is the payment schedule for box subscriptions?
- First release sales open: 7th June – 21st June: $10 Joining fee to secure your subscription.
- 1st payment deducted: $120, 27th June 2019
- 2nd payment deducted: $120, 27th July 2019
- 3rd payment deducted: $120, 27th August 2019
- 4th payment deducted: $120, 27th September 2019
- 5th payment deducted: $120, 27th October 2019
- 6th payment deducted: $120, 27th November 2019
What is the delivery schedule?
- Box 1: Thursday 11th July 2019.
- Box 2: Thursday 25th July 2019
- Box 3: Thursday 8th August 2019
- Box 4: Thursday 22nd August 2019
- Box 5: Thursday 5th September 2019
- Box 6: Thursday 19th September 2019
- Box 7: Thursday 3rd October 2019
- Box 8: Thursday 17th October 2019
- Box 9: Thursday 31st October 2019
- Box 10: Thursday 14th November 2019
- Box 11: Thursday 28th November 2019
- Box 12: Thursday 12th December 2019
How do I change my payment information?
- Login to healthyeatinghub.com.au and go to My Account.
- Select My Subscriptions (NOT Payment Methods) in the dot point list.
- On the Subscription Page select Change Payment.
- Select the Credit cardoption below to display your current card details.
- Select Use a new payment method.
- Enter your new card details and then select Change Payment Method. You can then delete your old payment method.
How do I update my delivery address?
- Login to com.auand go to My Account.
- Select Addresses in the dot point list.
- Click ‘Edit’ to update your billing and your shipping address.
- To change the location of where you’d like your box delivered you will need to change the ‘Shipping’ address.
- Changes to your shipping address need to be made 48 hours prior to delivery.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit Card/Debit Card – processed securely though Stripe
Will my box or ingredients be ruined if its left outside for long periods?
Every effort will be made to keep cold items cold with ice packs. This should allow a 3-4 hour grace period for items to stay in the box at your front door. Delivery drivers will try their best to leave boxes in a safe place away from any possible rain, however if there is no safe or dry place to leave boxes, and if you did not leave any notes in your subscription sign up of where drivers can leave your box, then any damage to your box is not the responsibility of The Healthy Eating Hub. Delivery dates and weeks are clearly outlined above.
I didn’t receive my box, what do I do?
Please get in touch ASAP and let us know either via phone (02 6174 4663) or email (email@example.com). We will work hard to fix the issue straight away.
I have a problem with my box, what do I do?
Please get in touch ASAP and let us know what the issue is via phone (02 6174 4663) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If there is a serious quality issue, we will send you a replacement box.
Who delivers the box?
We have partnered with local Canberra business Alpha Fresh who will deliver your boxes.
Are the boxes gluten free and vegan friendly?
The boxes are not fully gluten free or 100% vegan. The majority of the boxes are vegetarian and 90% of the inclusions are fresh fruit and vegetables which are naturally gluten free.
Where are the box inclusions from?
- Alpha Fresh https://alphafresh.com.au/
- The Source Bulk Foods https://thesourcebulkfoods.com.au/
- Country Valley Milk http://www.countryvalley.com.au
- Canberra Urban Honey https://canberraurbanhoney.com.au
- Homeleigh Grove Estate https://www.homeleigh.com.au
- The Muesli Bar https://www.themueslibar.com.au
- Ellie May’s Handmade Goods https://www.facebook.com/Ellie-Mays-Homemade-Goods-295289564281781/
Is your packaging recyclable?
It sure is.
Do I need to be home to receive my order?
While it is preferable, it isn’t necessary. We will leave your box in a safe place at your front door. However, although every effort will be made from our end to keep your box safe until you get home, the same needs to go from your end and letting us know where we can leave the box. Make a note when you sign up for your subscription where we can leave boxes or if you’ve made any arrangements to leave the box in a safe dry place.
What happens when I am away, can I pause a subscription?
If you would like to pause a subscription get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Please note any boxes you missed during your paused subscription cannot be reclaimed or purchased. You also can’t start back where you originally paused your subscription. For example, if you paused your subscription in May and reactive in August, you can’t receive the boxes that went out during the time that your subscription was on hold.