CANBERRA’S SPECIALIST DIETITIANS
We’re Canberra’s largest nutrition and dietetics team ready to help you.
WHO IS THE HUB CLINIC FOR?
Individuals with complex underlying medical conditions needing specialist nutrition advice and care.
Our dietitians can help you with:
- Paediatrics – kids and toddlers (fussy eating, allergies, intolerances, behaviour)
- Obesity and weight management
- Chronic disease management (including Type 2 Diabetes and cardiovascular disease)
- Type 1 Diabetes management
- High cholesterol and high blood pressure management
- Coeliac disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) – crohns and colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Diverticular disease
- Functional bowel and gut disorders
- Food intolerances (chemical and FODMAP)
- Vegetarian/vegan nutrition
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Eating disorders
- Fatty liver and liver disease
We’re genuinely interested in teaching you how to eat well long term.
That’s why we focus on building healthy habits into your lifestyle, rather than offer you a quick fix. We can’t change your eating habits in one session but we can, over a series of appointments, set you up to become a long term healthy eater and achieve your goals. We guide our clients through the pathway below:
Our experienced practitioners take the time to get to know you, your lifestyle and your goals and then offer tailored nutrition advice to suite your food preferences and needs. We are also able to accuratly measure your body composition with our InBody 570 scanner, refer you for blood tests to monitor nutritionally related conditions and teach practical cooking skills in our built-in kitchen facility.
You’ll expect to receive a range of different resources that are appropriate for you and your situation which may include meal and snack ideas, portion sizes, protein/fibre/carbohydrate counters, food recommendations, elimination diets, challenge protocols, recipes, example meal plans, food organisation tools and much more!
CHOOSE YOUR PRACTITIONER
For more detailed information on which dietitian is the right one for you, check out our team member profiles here.