Tuna, Mustard, Aioli & Cucumber Crackers
This cracker topping will be sure to keep you full and satisfied without overdoing the calories.
Servings: 1 persom
- 2 rice cakes (Sunrice Rice and Quinoa cakes)
- 95g tuna, canned, in spring water drained
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp mayonnaise, whole egg
- ¼ cucumber, any cut into 8 slices
- Spread rice cakes with mustard and mayonnaise then top with tuna and cucumber slices.
Whole foods: 40% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- ¼ serve carbohydrate
- ½ serve protein
- ¼ serve vegetables
- 1 serve fat
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.7g | Protein: 11.7g | Fat: 3.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Sodium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1.7g