Delicious home made pizza recipe with all the flavour plus extra vegetables!
Servings: 2 people
- 2 wrap, wholegrain
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ capsicum, red finely diced
- 4 mushroom, common finely sliced
- 1 cup spinach, baby finely shredded
- 40 g cheese, feta crumbled
- 60 g cheese, mozzarella grated
- basil, fresh to garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 180° Celsius.
- Place the wraps on an oven tray covered with foil or baking paper and place in the oven for 5-8 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Remove wraps from the oven and spread each wrap with tomato paste.
- Top each pizza with capsicum, mushooms, baby spinach, feta and mozerella cheese.
- Place the pizzas back into the oven for 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Garnish with basil. Serve and enjoy!
Whole foods 85% 1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 serve carbohydrate
- 1 serve protein
- 2 serves vegetables
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 1169mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Calcium: 326mg