Whole Foods Omelette
An easy, tasty way to start the day.
Servings: 1 people
- 2 egg whole
- ⅛ cup milk, any
- ¼ capsicum, any diced
- 2 mushroom, common thinly sliced
- ¼ cup spinach, baby shredded
- 20 g cheese, feta crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add the milk and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the vegetables and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and sprinkle with feta. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Flip in half and slide onto a plate. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
1 serve of this recipe provides:
- 1 ½ serve protein
- 1 ½ serve vegetables
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 413mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 162mg